The Refer a Friend program already provides a lot of advantages to those who use it to recruit friends into the game for the first time, or to bring other friends with inactive accounts back to the game. However, as an extra special 4th Anniversary present to our loyal World of Tanks players, using the Refer a Friend program will reward you with something even more exciting!
Starts: Sunday, April 12, 04:20 PT / 07:20 ET
Ends: Wednesday, April 15, 04:20 PT / 07:20 ET
Rent an IS-6
All players who use the Refer a Friend program during the time period will get access to a special mission.
Play one (1) battle.
1 Day of Premium
4-Day Access to the IS-6
4-Day Access to Garage slot (for the IS-6)
Here’s some additional information about the IS-6 rental:
- Only players who use the Refer a Friend program between the dates above are eligible to access the mission.
- The rented IS-6 displays the same statistics, performance and Premium bonuses as a normal IS-6.
- The rented tank will have to be repaired and resupplied like any other tank in the game.
- The IS-6 tank comes without a Crew. In order to use it, you will have to either transfer Crew members from another Soviet heavy tank in your possession (no retraining necessary/ no penalties involved) or recruit a new Crew.
- XP and Credits acquired by using the rented IS-6 will remain in your account even when the tank is removed.
- If you buy Camouflage, Emblems or Inscriptions on the rented IS-6, these will be placed in your depot when the tank is removed. If you ever buy the IS-6, you will be able to place them on the tank.
- If you install any Equipment on the rented tank, you will have to remove it manually using Gold if you wish to keep that Equipment. Otherwise, the Equipment will be destroyed when the tank is removed.
- Once the rental time expires, you will not be able to use the tank in battle anymore. Moreover, the tank will have to be removed manually. This is performed by right-clicking on the tank’s icon and hitting the “remove” option
- When hitting the “remove” option, a pop-up will appear in which you will be able to dismount the Equipment, remove/sell ammunition, Consumables etc.
- Removing the tank will also remove the temporary Garage slot.
- If you don’t remove the tank after the rental time expires, it will remain in your Garage. However, you will not be able to use it.