Got an old Premium tank building up dust? Here’s your chance to put it to some good use! From April 28 to May 15, you can trade in old Premium tanks to buy shiny new ones at a reduced price!
April 28 – May 15, 04:20 PT / 07:20 ET
Are You Eligible?
You can trade in any tier VI-VIII Premium tank when you buy a new Premium vehicle from the tech tree of the same or higher tier. When trading in, half of the old tank’s value in Gold will be deducted from the price of the new vehicle. Only one vehicle can be traded in at a time.
Vehicles that can be traded in:Expand
- M4A3E8 Fury
- Т-34-85 Rudy
- Pz.Kpfw. IV Schmalturm
- Dicker Max
- Type 64
- AC 4 Experimental
- Cromwell B
- TOG II*
- Heavy Tank No. VI
- Škoda T 40
- Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2
- Krupp-Steyr Waffenträger
- VK 45.03
- E 25
- T28 Concept
- M56 Scorpion
- Type 62
- AMX 13 57 GF
- FV201 (A45)
- Т-54 first prototype
- Type 59
- T26E5 Patriot
- IS-6 B
- IS-5 (Object 730)
- leKpz M 41 90 mm GF
- Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71
- Panzer 58 Mutz
- Schwarzpanzer 58
- Rheinmetall Skorpion G
- 8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger
- M46 Patton KR
- T26E4 SuperPershing
- T34 B
- M4A1 Revalorisé
- AMX CDC
- AMX M4 mle. 49
- AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté
- FCM 50 t
- Lorraine 40 t
- T25 Pilot Number 1
- Strv S1
- Object 252U
- Object 252U Defender
Vehicles that can’t be traded in:Expand
- KV-4 Kreslavskiy
Say you want to buy the Löwe, which costs 12,500. In exchange, you’d like to trade in your old Dicker Max, which normally costs 3,200.
Just like when selling vehicles gives you half the original value in Credits, trading in your old Premium tank will get you half of its value in Gold, which is then deducted from the total price of the tank you’re buying.
In this example, trading in your Dicker Max gets you half of its Gold price, 1,600. That lowers the price of the Löwe by the same amount, leaving 10,900 as the cost to buy.
How to Trade In
From the tech tree, choose the eligible vehicle you’d like to buy.
|Tech Tree||Tank Purchase Window|
Depending on how much Gold you have, the tank’s shown in two different ways:
|Sufficient Gold||Insufficient Gold|
Once you’ve decided, right-click the vehicle and choose “Purchase” or “Trade In.”
You’ll see a list of tanks that can be traded in, ordered by price. This includes every eligible vehicle, even those currently in battle, not repaired or in a Platoon. Click on them to see their stats.
The trade-in menu also has the ability to add things like basic ammunition, Crew training, etc.
Keep in Mind…
- This feature is only available from April 28 until May 15 at 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)
- Can only trade in vehicles of a lower or equal tier to the vehicle for purchase, and no lower than tier VI
- Only one vehicle can be traded per transaction
- Gold price may be affected by Premium tank discounts
- Ammo, equipment and consumables loaded on the trade-in vehicle will automatically be dismounted and placed in the Depot for free
- Camo, emblems and inscriptions on the trade-in vehicle will go to the Depot; however, as they’re vehicle-bound, you can only use them again if you get the tank back in the future
- Crew on the trade-in vehicle automatically goes the Barracks. If there aren’t enough free bunks in the Barracks, the trade-in won’t be possible
- Trade-in vehicles can’t be restored using the in-game Restore feature
- When trading in, you don’t need to buy an extra Garage slot, since the new vehicle will take the old vehicle’s slot