This Sunday, we'll be rewarding pilots who earn the most experience in a single battle while flying one of the new British planes in World of Warplanes. Those who do can receive a Premium British tank for their World of Tanks garage!
How Do I Participate?
- Step 1: Log in to World of Warplanes between Saturday, September 28, 2013 from 17:01 PDT (21:01 EDT) to Sunday, September 29, 2013 16:59 PDT (20:59 EDT) and get airborne in one of the aircraft from the new British tech tree.
- Step 2: Earn as much experience as possible in a single battle during that period of time. The top 2 highest experience scores in a single battle for each plane will be awarded a Premium British tank.
- Step 3: ?
- Step 4: Profit!
Which British Planes are eligible to win British Tanks?
VI TOG II
- The top two pilots who earn the most XP in the Attacker, P.228, Swift, and Javelin will receive:
V Matilda Black Prince
- The top two pilots who fly the Spitfire XIV, Spitfire IX, Spitfire V, Spitfire I, and Bristol 146 will receive:
- The top two pilots who fly the P.1056, Hornet, Mosquito, Beaufighter, and Blenheim F will receive:
III Sexton I
- The top two pilots who fly the Bristol 133, Skua, Bulldog, Demon, and Goldfinch will receive:
Anything else I should know?
You will not be eligible for prizes by flying the Type 224 or the M.20. These are British Premium planes, and we're only offering rewards for the best scores in the planes noted above.
If you happen to win and you already own these premium tanks you will be awarded the Gold value of the vehicle.