World of Tanks soccer mode is back and better than ever! Grab your sporty T-62A to join a match solo or platoon up with your friends to create a team. And this time, you'll have the chance to earn awesome prizes in our Soccer Tournament! Details below.
Starts June 10, 02:10 PT / 05:10 ET
Ends July 11, 04:20 / 07:20 ET
How to Play
- Select the T-62A SPORT, already in your Garage
- Teams of three shoot or bump the soccer ball into the enemy's goal
- First to score three in seven minutes wins!
- Overtime rules: the team that scores a goal or earns the most "control points" by keeping the ball on the enemy's side wins
About the T-62A SPORT
- Cannot be destroyed or damaged
- Tracks can be destroyed to disable the enemy while you steal the ball
- Can mount equipment and consumables, including the unique "Turbocharger" that makes you temporarily super speedy
- Only one Crew member: any Soviet medium tank Commander can be transferred to it without retraining them
Feeling like a true soccer hero? Make sure not to miss out on the epic soccer tournament starting on June 20, with finals on June 26. Players on the winning team will each win a Type 59 and a year of Premium time! Smaller prizes include Personal Reserves and unique in-game medals.
Registration ends: June 20 at 09:00 PT (12:00 ET).
Unique Soccer Medals
Score 3 goals in a soccer match
Football Player 2016
Win a soccer match
June 10 - July 11
04:20 PT / 07:20 ET
Q: How do I find the mission requirements?
A: Go into your Garage and click on the "Missions" tab just above your Crew:
If you're still curious, check out our handy guide!
At the end of the event, the T-62A SPORT and its slot will be removed from your account. Its Crew will be sent to the barracks and retrained for the MS-1, and all earned Experience will be transferred to the MS-1. All consumables and equipment (excluding the "Turbocharger") will be sent to the Armory, all customization such as inscriptions will be removed.