In honor the World of Tanks 2nd Anniversary Extravaganza, we're running a twist on this month's MVP event. In accordance with the whole theme around the number two, you'll have to platoon with a partner and have two amazing games. May the best two-man team take the top spot!
Event Begins: 00:00 PDT (03:00 EDT) on April 10, 2013
Event Ends: 23:59 PDT (02:59 EDT the following day) on April 14, 2013
Party for Two: MVP Rules
- In order to participate you'll have to submit two screenshots (one from each player), from two separate games. The screenshot must be of your Personal Score Tab of the Battle Results which should include the pop up results in the lower corner.
- The highest combined experience scores will be the winners. However, there is a catch: you must earn Brothers in Arms in both games.
- Your email submission must include your calculated XP totals.
To calculate your XP:
- If you have Premium: Total XP/15 = XP points.
- If you have a standard account: total XP earned/10 = XP points
- If your battle was the first victory of the day, divide by 2 (or 5 for the weekend bonus)
- If you earned 725 XP in your best battle and you have a standard account
Please submit all four screenshots in one email to email@example.com by 23:59 PDT (2:59 EDT the following day) on April 15, 2013. Be sure to include you and your platoon mate’s in-game name, and use "Party for Two: MVP Event" for the email subject line.
- 1st Place: 10,000
- 2nd Place: 8,000
- 3rd Place: 6,000
- 4th Place: 4,000
- 5th Place: 2,000