We're doubling down on tank destroyers (TDs) this week. Take a look at what to do and what not to do in these sneaky snipers.
- Identify the type of tank destroyer you're in. There are two key roles of TDs: light-armored snipers and heavier-armored assault guns.
- Learn where the enemy's weak points are. Each tank has its weaknesses. Study up and smash your foes!
- Choose a location that gives you line of fire on key areas of the map.
- Take your shots carefully. You generally have a slower reload time and fewer rounds, but you can do enormous damage when you hit your target in the right spot.
- Mount equipment and train Crews in concealment and view range. These will help you stay hidden and snipe enemies from afar.
- Stay in one place. Be prepared to adjust your position and take advantage of your powerful weapon.
- Position yourself ahead of your allies. Stay back and let your teammates spot the enemy for you.
- "Camp" at base when your team needs you. Support your allies to ensure your team is victorious in the end.
- Shoot your targets too early. Let them advance further into allied territory before firing, so they can't retreat as easily.
- Load only one type of ammo. You might need HE or Premium shells for certain enemies, or to reset a base capture by ensuring damage to the intruder.
Rent the SU-100Y, the lightly-armored "box tank" with a formidably powerful weapon that can take enemies out with a single shot.
And if this "box" fits your play style, make sure to check the Premium Shop for great deals!
Sit back and snipe from your favorite hiding spot, and complete bonus missions that offer XP boosts, consumables and equipment!
Plus, participate in the Throwdown, a 1v1 tank destroyer tournament for the chance to win Gold!