We're highlighting medium tanks this week, the most versatile class of the bunch. Check out our top five dos and don'ts when playing medium tanks.
- Play to your tank's strengths. Medium tanks are the most versatile tank class and they tend to vary in play style. Some have more armor, some are faster, and others have better guns.
- Take a look at the enemy team's lineup while counting down to battle. Communicate and plan your strategy as a team, and always have a backup plan.
- Mount equipment like Rammers or Ventilation, and develop your Crew's skills to make your tank perform better. Different Skills and equipment can be more compatible with different tanks, so study up and get stronger.
- Load high explosive (HE) shells to deal with "open-topped" tank destroyers and artillery. These shells can be devastating on these lightly-armored vehicles.
- Be prepared to relocate when necessary. Tanks that stand still tend to get hit by artillery, and you'll want to support your team if they advance or retreat.
- (...) "camp" at your base. Make sure to keep your gun in the fight!
- (...) forget about the minimap! It helps you to see how the battle is unfolding and where your assistance may be needed.
- (...) go out alone. Medium tanks that stick together can be as deadly as a pack of wolves to their prey.
- (...) forget that you may need to act as a scout. If your team has fewer light tanks or they've been destroyed, you may need to be the eyes for your team.
- (...) engage heavier tanks from the front. You're less likely to penetrate their thick frontal armor, so you'll do better when you sneak around back and open fire on thinner side and rear armor.
Rent the Soviet T54 Prototype, a Premium medium tank with strong hull and turret armor and high damage per minute.
The T54 Prototype is an easy-to-play, versatile medium tank, and if you like it enough to get your own, check the Premium Shop for great deals!
Take on the enemy with your fellow medium tanks as you complete bonus missions that offer XP boosts, consumables and equipment!
Plus, participate in the Throwdown, a 1v1 medium tank tournament for the chance to win Gold!
Tank Rental Missions
04:20 PT / 07:20 ET
- If you earn 20,000 XP each day over any number of battles in a vehicle of tier V or higher, you'll unlock the T54 Prototype for 24 hours.
- Play your new tank and see if you like it enough to own!
Medium Daily Missions
04:20 PT / 07:20 ET
Here are the missions for this week!
- Medium Daily
- Medium Platoon Daily
- Full Daily
- Get Full Daily 4 Times
- Destroy 2 Mediums
Q: How do I find the mission requirements?
A: Go into your Garage and click on the "Missions" tab just above your Crew:
If you're still curious, check out our handy guide!