It's time for teamwork in fast light tanks and powerful artillery! Check out the top five "Dos and Don'ts" in each featured vehicle class!
- Scout and spot the enemy -- you are your team's eyes
- Use equipment like Camouflage Nets, Binocular Telescopes and Coated Optics, and Crew Skills like Camouflage, Recon and Situational Awareness to maximize your view range and camouflage
- Watch the minimap and stay aware of changes to allied and enemy locations at all times
- Relocate if you can be more useful in other areas
- Exploit breaks in the enemy lines
- "YOLO Scout" (Rush out early and in the open)
- Fire while in a bush, You'll lose its camouflage benefit!
- Focus solely on passive (Static/camouflaged) scouting when a more active role can be useful
- Use scouting as an excuse not to engage the enemy at opportune moments
- Brawl with other tanks; "Hit and Run" tactics are the safest way to cause damage to enemies
- Mount equipment that improves your vehicle: Gun Rammers, Gun Laying Drives and Camouflage nets can be helpful
- Train your Crew and progress their Skills in shooting and concealment like Camouflage, and Sixth Sense to maximize your effectiveness!
- Learn the most effective positions on each map to engage the enemy from
- Keep an eye on where your scouts are moving and be ready to hit the enemies they spot for you
- Communicate your intentions to your team by using the "Targeting" (Default "T" Key) and "Reloading" (Default "F8" Key)
- Stay in the same place for the whole match
- Stay in the same place after firing -- beware counter-battery fire
- Rush your shots -- your reload is too lengthy to afford a miss, so wait for that aiming circle to close
- Focus on supporting one map area to the detriment of others.
- Miss a chance to secure an enemy's destruction -- a tank with 1 HP can do just as much damage as that same tank at full health.
Rent the American T1E6, a more advanced version of the T1 Cunningham, a Premium light tank with:
- Good speed
- Great agility
- An autoloading cannon!
The T1E6 is fun to drive, has cheap ammunition and can earn you stacks of Credits! If you like this tank enough to pick it up, check the Premium Shop for great deals!
Spot the enemy and hit them at a distance as you complete bonus missions that drop XP boosts, consumables and equipment!
Plus, participate in the Throwdown, a 1v1 light tank tournament for the chance to win Gold!
Tank Rental Missions
04:20 PT / 07:20 ET
- If you earn 20,000 XP each day over any number of battles in a vehicle of tier V or higher, you'll unlock the T1E6 for 24 hours.
- Play your new tank and see if you like it enough to own!
Light & SPG Daily Missions
04:20 PT / 07:20 ET
Here are the missions for this week!
- Light or SPG Solo Daily
- Light or SPG Platoon Daily
- Full Daily
- Get Full Daily 4 Times
- Destroy 2 light tanks or SPGs
Q: How do I find the mission requirements?
A: Go into your Garage and click on the "Missions" tab just above your Crew:
If you're still curious, check out our handy guide!