Season 3 is here! Please come register to try and qualify your team for Season 3 of the Wargaming.net League North America. This is a direct shot straight into the WGLNA. Does your team have what it takes? Come find out. Registration is open, and only ONE team will make it from this qualifier.
Registration begins November 27th but ends on December 1st at 23:59 PST, so act quickly!
Remember: only one team will make it through this qualifier!
Rules in Brief
Refer to WGLNA.com or our forum thread for all official details, including full instructions, schedules, and late-breaking updates.
- Only one team advances to WGLNA Season 3 from this qualifier
- Brackets will be randomly seeded
- All matches follow a best-of-5 format. In the event of a draw, teams will move on to the next map. If teams run out of maps, we will reset and start over
- Qualification will take place over several days, and teams should be aware of the schedule, which will be posted and updated at www.wglna.com
- Vehicle tier limits will go up to tier VIII, and a total of 42 tier points
- Teams may choose to play without a complete 7 players, though teams cannot play with less than 5 players
- The following maps may be used in all battles:
This is but the first step in building another mindblowing season. More qualifiers will occur in the following weeks, so stay tuned and good luck!
Discuss on the Forum