For the first March scavenger hunt, we would like to honor the first IS vs. Tiger battle that happened at Starokonstantinovo on March 4th, 1943.
In honor of this event, we are asking you, the players, to choose to play either the IS or the Tiger, and hunt each other down! Also, we will be having a great tank sale this weekend, so take advantage of it for this event!
- You must play in either the Pzkpfw VI Tiger or the IS.
- You must have at least 7 of the other tank destroyed over three battles.
- You stay with the same tank for all three battles.
- Example: If you chose to fight in a Tiger:
- Battle 1: 2 IS destroyed
- Battle2 2 IS destroyed
- Battle 3: 3 IS destroyed.
- You may play as many battles as you need over the weekend and submit 3 separate battles. If you manage to destroy 7 tanks in two battles, please submit one more battle played in the same tank without the required kills.
- If you meet the required 7 tanks destroyed, your score will be calculated on your base XP from all three battles:
- Double XP: divide your total XP by 2 and then:
- Premium accounts: divide your total XP by 15
- Standard accounts: divide your total XP by 10
- Send your email with your screenshots/replay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to take a screenshot of the garage popup after your battle and add it into your email
- Add in your total base XP score in the email
- Please send in your replay (so we can show it off if you have a really awesome battle!). A screenshot of the end of battle window is also acceptable. Your replay can be found in /games/World_of_Tanks/Replays. To activate replays: In game, go to your Settings, in the Game tab, and you'll see towards the bottom left "Enable Battle Recording." Check that and your games will be automatically saved in the Replay folder within the World of Tanks Game file.
- Add your in game name in the email
- Subject of the email should be: IS vs Tiger Hunt
- All your battles must be played between Friday March 2, 12:01 AM PST and Sunday, March 4 11:59 AM PST (Friday 7:59 AM UTC - Monday 7:59 AM UTC).
- All your battles must be emailed in by Monday, March 5, 11: 59 PM PST (Tuesday 7: 59 AM UTC).
- Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
- Only random battles allowed
- 1st place: 10000
- 2nd place: 8000
- 3rd place: 6000
- 4th place: 4000
- 5th place: 2000
Good luck and happy hunting!