We are announcing the Scavenger Hunt, Operation Citadel. Test out your hunting skills: choose your tank, and use your tactical genius to complete this hunt!
Tanks you may use:
- For the Scavenger Hunt, you will need to submit 3 battles.
- For at least one of those battles, you will be required to destroy 1 of each vehicle type: 1 SPG, 1 light tank, 1 medium tank, 1 heavy tank, 1 tank destroyer.
- For each battle submited, you will need to calculate your base XP points:
- If you get the first victory of the day, divide the XP by 2
- For premium accounts: divide the XP earned by 15
- For standard accounts, divide the XP earned by 10
- The number you get is considered as your base XP score.
- Add all the base XP scores from the three battles together, and this will be your final Scavenger Hunt score.
If you manage to kill all 5 vehicles types in a second (or third) battle you submit, add 50 points to your final score.
What to do:
This event starts now and ends Sunday, June 10th at 11:59 PM PDT (6:59 AM UTC Monday).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- For each battle, you must have one screenshot of the garage pop up, and one screenshot or replay showing the tanks destroyed.
- This means your email should have 3 screenshots of the garage pop up, and 3 screenshots or replays showing the tanks destroyed.
- Your game name in the email
- All the calcualtions
Do all your battles between these two times. Submit all your battles between these two times.
Example calculations required:
- Battle 1: 1585 XP (premium account)
- Battle 2: 1645 XP (Standard account)
- Battle 3: 2648 XP (first victory of the day, standard account)
Battle 1: 1585/15 = 105.6
Battle 2: 1645/10 = 164.5
Battle 3: 2648/2 = 1324. 1324/10 = 132.4
Total XP points: 105.6+164.5+132.4 = 402.5
Battle 1 and 2 both had all 5 vehicle types destroyed. Add 50 points: 402.5+50 = 452.5 XP points.
Final score: 452.5 XP points.
- 1st place: 10000
- 2nd place: 8000
- 3rd place: 6000
- 4th place: 4000
- 5th place: 2000
Submissions will be processed next week.