The Miss World of Tanks contest has commenced! In honor of International Women's Day on March 8th, we wanted to honor all the women and girls playing World of Tanks, and/or those that support our male players through all the hard work and dedication needed to excel both in our game and in life!
To participate in this event, you must either be a World of Tanks player or know a World of Tanks player. You may submit up to 3 similar pictures, and at least one of them needs to be showing the player's game name hand written (clearly) on a paper. This is done to verify that the pictures sent in are actually from you the players and not taken off the internet!
- All the pictures must be similar (same setting, background, people).
- The pictures may have up to 2 people in them (example: a player and his/her partner)
- All the pictures must have a military theme to them
- At least 1 of the pictures needs to have the game name written clearly on a piece of paper and be visible (names added in with photoshop will be disqualified)
- All the pictures may be compressed into a .zip file
- All the pictures need to be in image formats (.jpg, .png etc..).
- Send your email with all your pictures to email@example.com with your game name included and Miss World of Tanks in the subject line
- You may send in a short story describing the pictures and the people in the pictures (included in your email)
- None of the pictures may have anything of a pornographic nature. This will immediately disqualify you.
- All the people in the picture need to be made aware that any picture sent to Wargaming may eventually be used for other purposes (such as, posting on the forum and in the news).
- You may do small alterations to the pictures (brightness, contrast, etc..) to enhance the picture itself, but any additional and obvious alterations will disqualify you
- You may submit pictures from now until Saturday, March 17, 11:59 PM PST.
- Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out.
We look forward to seeing all of your submissions! We hope you have a great International Women's Day!