We have prepared our next hunt... of Maus vs. Cat! For this scavenger hunt, we are asking all of you Mausers to find the cat tanks and destroy them. Over 3 battles, you will need to kill a total of 5 "cat tanks":
- All 5 of the above mentioned tanks need to be destroyed over 3 battles in your Maus tank.
- All of your battles need to be done between April 27, at 12:01 AM PDT (7:01 AM UTC) and ends April 29, at 11:59 PM PDT (6:59 AM UTC). Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out.
- Only random battles allowed
- Your final score will be based on your experience from all 3 of your battles. For each battle you submit:
- If you get the first victory of the day, divide the XP by 2
- For premium accounts: divide the XP earned by 15
- For standard accounts, divide the XP earned by 10
- The number you get is considered as your base XP score.
- Add all 3 base XP scores together for your total base XP score.
What to send in:
- Send your email with your screenshots/replay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to take a screenshot of the garage popup after your battle and add it into your email
- Send in a replay of your battles or a screenshot of the end of battle window showing your cat-tank kills
- Add in your total base XP score in the email
- Please send in your replay (so we can show it off if you have a really awesome battle!). A screenshot of the end of battle window is also acceptable. Your replay can be found in /games/World_of_Tanks/Replays. To activate replays: In game, go to your Settings, in the Game tab, and you'll see towards the bottom left "Enable Battle Recording." Check that and your games will be automatically saved in the Replay folder within the World of Tanks Game file.
- Add your in game name in the email
- Subject of the email should be: Cat vs. Maus Hunt
- 1st place: 10000
- 2nd place: 8000
- 3rd place: 6000
- 4th place: 4000
- 5th place: 2000
Good luck and happy hunting!