The All Star event will last 3 days, from Tuesday to Thursday, and you will be able to choose from 3 tanks, each ranging from low tier to high tier! Standard and Premium tanks will be included randomly between the tiers.
August 21 - 23: All Star # 51 USSR: SU-18, KV-4, Matilda
Please send your submissions between Tuesday, August 21, starting at 12:01 AM PDT, and Thursday, August 23, ending at 11:59 PM PDT (6:59 AM UTC Friday). Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out.
When you send in your submission, please also add the amount of XP you earned for that battle.
- Double XP: divide your total XP by 2 and then:
- Premium accounts: divide your total XP by 15
- Standard accounts: divide your total XP by 10
These XP calculations are not to be added into your All Star points. They are only useful if you tie with someone else.
There will be 3 top spots for each tank:
Prizes for each tank:
- 1st: 3000
- 2nd: 2000
- 3rd: 1000
- Stay alive!
- All your battles must take place between the given dates and times
- Only NA server players can participate in this event
- Submit your best battle to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the name of the tank you used.
- Only one battle can be submitted
- Add your game name in the email
- Add "All Star [name of tank]" in the subject line
- Add your All Star points and calculations in the email as well as your XP calculations.
- You may participate in only one category; you cannot win in more than one category.
- Only random battles or platoons allowed.
These are the achievements to calculate:
- Destroyed tanks: 2 All Star points
- Damaged tanks: 2 All Star points
- Spotted tanks: 1 All Star point
- Defender: 3 All Star points
- Invader: 3 All Star points
- Scout: 3 All Star points
- Sniper: 3 All Star points
- Top Gun: 3 All Star points
- Confederate: 3 All Star points
- Steel Wall: 3 All Star points
- Boelter’s Medal: 3 All Star points
Here is a list of what we require for your entry:
(missing any of these will cause your submission to be disqualified):
- A screenshot of the end of battle window (preferable)or the replay file of the battle you are submitting (can be found in /games/World_of_Tanks/Replays). To activate replays: In game, go to your Settings, in the Game tab, and you'll see towards the bottom left "Enable Battle Recording." Check that and your games will be automatically saved in the Replay folder within the World of Tanks Game file.
- One screenshot of the garage with the end game pop up showing the achievements (We need to see the whole garage with your name included. Do NOT send us a shot of just the cropped pop up).
- Show the All Star points calculations and total in your email.
- Add your game name in the email.
These items are all mandatory; it makes it much easier for me to determine the winners as quickly as possible.
We will post a reminder of these rules before each All Star.