After a long break, the strongest clans will face each other on the fronts of the Global Map!
Season 7 will begin on February 9, 4:00 PT (7:00 ET) on the Global Map. The season will last until March 20.
Features of the Global Map season
- Tier IX vehicles are also available for use.
- The play field will include areas with different profitability and number of landings, which will allow separating clans by skill.
- The Influence mechanics has been reworked. From now on, the Influence can be earned and spent only on the Global Map. All accumulated Influence will be reset before the beginning of a new season.
Considering massive feedback and numerous suggestions, we decided that the current implementation of the Influence (as a clan currency that can be earned in the Stronghold mode) is no longer relevant. Players, who actively played in the Stronghold mode, earned considerable amount of Influence. Thus, they received a great advantage in all mechanics that use this currency. Under such conditions, it was impossible to balance the Influence mechanics so that both strong and weak clans can use it. As result, we decided to take a drastic step: we completely reworked the mechanics of earning Influence.
Before the beginning of Season Sever, all accumulated clan Influence will be reset. In the future, the currency can be earned on the Global Map only. At the same time, Influence can be accumulated only within the current season. Before the beginning of a new season, we will reset the Influence and all clans will start "from scratch," in similar conditions.
Influence can be earned by completing special clan missions in battles within landing tournaments and Revolting Provinces, and can be spent during Season Seven on auctions and for increasing/decreasing the "resistance" on the provinces.
- Tier Х vehicles will be allowed for participation in Season 7 of the Global Map.
- The Tier X front (for the Tier X vehicles) will include 160 provinces. Landing provinces: ~ 16% of the total number of all provinces within the front.
- Prime times for the Tier X front: 16:00 - 19:00 PT (19:00 - 22:00 ET)
Leaderboard and Rewards
The reward for the clan members will depend on the clan's position on the season leaderboard.
Tier X Season Front
|MEDAL||CLAN CAMOuflage||CLAN EMBLEM &
Winner of the Seventh season 1st class
Winner of the Seventh season 2nd class
Winner of the Seventh season 3rd class
Season 7: General RulesExpand
- Regular, auction, and landing provinces will be available on the Global Map.
- Clan operations are on.
- “Fog of War” is on.
- Province leveling is disabled on all season fronts.
- Province income limit is off.
- Auctions are on.
- Defense bids are off.
- Vehicle lock is on.
- Ransacks are on.
- Revolts are on.
- Shifting battle start time for Influence is off. In 50% of provinces, battle start time is shifted by 15 minutes, depending on their Prime Times.
- The province owner does not participate in tournaments on landing provinces and in battles in tournaments through auction, or in attacks by land on their own provinces.
- Number of landing tournament applicants: 32.
- Maximum number of active landing applications that can be submitted by one clan: 6 (provided the clan has at least 90 members, who have a Tier X vehicle)
- Clans that already own provinces cannot apply for landing tournaments on the Global Map.
- Clans cannot attack landing provinces by land.
- Division modules are on (strategic effect).
- Division upkeep is free.
- Penalties are on.
On the first day of the game event, all provinces on the Global Map will be landing provinces. Once the Prime Time is over, the provinces will switch to the main mode of the game event according to the general rules of the season.
- Number of landing tournament applicants on the first day of the event: 16.
- If a battle for a landing province ends in a draw, it will be counted as a defeat for the challengers.
- Arctic Region
- El Halluf
- Fisherman's Bay
- Mountain Pass
- Sand River