Starting July 7, you'll find a major update on the Clan Portal. Specifically, the Clan Profile page will be updated with a lot of useful information and statistics!
- All basic stats at your fingertips
- Redesigned personnel record with detailed statistics for each player added
- Calendar shows upcoming Strongholds and Global Map battles
- And more!
New Clan Page
Click all screenshots to enlarge
On the Clan page you can see all the most important information about the success of the Clan.
This section contains information about your Clan's progress and the Clan's activities in Strongholds or the Global Map.
It's more convenient than ever to view records. Compare player statistics for your Clan members!
- Online Status: If the player is in the game client, their nickname is highlighted in green (only authorized Clan members can see online status)
- Friends List: Your friends will stand out from the rest of the players on the list
- Detailed Player Statistics: You can now view many specific stats on each member of the Clan. You can even view stats over specified intervals, plus breakdowns by game mode
One note is that Global Map stats are only available to view "life-to-date" and not in specific intervals. The ability to view statistics of battles on Global Map will be introduced in future updates.
Detailed Player Statistics
When you select a player, you will see their detailed statistics and the date of their last played battle. The detailed stats show all vehicles a player drove, plus other key data.
On "Battle Statistics," you can see player achievements in each type of battle the player was in:
- A new navigation panel with links to detailed information about your Clan, quickly and conveniently
- Displaying the top 3 players of the Clan by win percentage, number of battles per day, and average damage in random battles for the last 28 days
Visit the updated Clan Portal, compare your stats, choose the Clans you want, and dominate in Clan battles!