The public test server of 7.0 update will be stopped at 09:00 UTC, December 6th.
The third public test server of v.7.0 update is announced.
To run the test version, please download the specified third test update and install it over the test client and second test update. The third test of v.7.0 update will end on Monday-Tuesday, December 5th-6th.
For safety's sake, the game client and updates must be downloaded from the special section on the official website of World of Tanks only. If you download World of Tanks from other sources, your computer may suffer from viruses and scumware. The development team does not bear responsibility for links, game clients and updates located on off-sites.
Attention! Please, install the test update and the test game client version to the folder, other than the current game client version! Also switch off the game client before installing the update. Only players who have registered prior to November 15th can access public test server.
1. Download the first test game client version:
2. Download and install over the first test game client version the second test update:
3. Download and install over the second test update and client:
4. Afterwards select one of the test servers at the launch of the updated test game client version:
We draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks. The details of the public test server of v.7.0 update can be found in the special discussion thread. The discussion of failures and bugs of test update 7.0 is carried out in the special sub-forum only.
- Fixed PzVI Tiger crash model bug
- Slightly reduced the absorption of HE damage by armour for non-penetrating HE hits
- Fixed a number of chat bugs
- Blocked the horn functionality
- Added base spots to the minimap Arctic Region.
- Fixed the work of suspension for PzVIB Tiger II tank
- Added tank company tier filter
- Fixed system message bugs when medals are received
- Fixed rare bug with game client closure while in the tank company interface
- Reordered game menu buttons
- Fixed bugs of turret camouflage in M6A2E1.
- Fixed IS-4 hitbox
- Team kill and team damage penalty rates set to as for v.6.7
- Reduced T40 tank destroyer repair cost
- Reduced price for APCR 105mm shell T5E1M2
- Fixed bug with invitations to clan battles
- Fixed bug with cursor disappearance
- Changed the voice notification for spotting enemy, penetrating and non-penetrating hits
- Removed the alarm sound for enemy base capture. Reduced the volume of alarm sound for own base capture
- Fixed the performance drop for some configurations
- Fixed the bug with tank company interface being blocked
- Fixed several spots where vehicles get stuck on Marsh map
- Fixed bug of the Ready! button in the tank company interface
- Fixed bug of sound failure in Garage after leaving a battle
- Fixed bug with 'objects in the air' on Prokhorovka map
- Removed equipment Improved Ventilation from Gw-Panther SPG
- Fixed bug with unnecessary tool tip display
- Reordered the location of some objects on Fjords map
- Fixed bug with 'objects in the air' on Steppes map
- Fixed bug with timer performance when playing recorded battle
- Increased performance of shot effects
- Fixed bugs with display of clan logo
- Fixed bug with tracer effects disappearance when 'advanced shadows' option is enabled
- Fixed bugs with team lists: the transparency of the list, saving position on the list at the battle start, etc.
- Fixed SU-76 tank destroyer hitbox
- Fixed bugs with display of certain shot effects
- Fixed bugs with display of special effects on AMD Radeon video cards
- Fixed bug when creating invitation list
- Fixed bug with client failure when selling tanks
- Fixed textures on Arctic Region map
- Fixed bug with display of incorrect tier for light tanks in the tank company interface.
- Fixed bug when LMB click when playing recorded battle
- Fixed several spots where vehicles get stuck on Fisherman's Bay map
- Fixed bug with unsynchronized position of tank turret and shooting direction when playing recorded battle
- Fixed incorrect display of armor thickness for Т29, Т34, T30, VK3601H, KV-3, KV-220, Т-34 and some other vehicles.
- Fixed bug when unable to purchase modules in some cases
- Fixed bug with the game doesn't remember sound settings
- Fixed effects for 90mm AT Gun M3.
- Fixed the absence of clan logo for VK 3002 (DB) tank
- Fixed texture bugs for M4 Sherman turret
- Fixed conflict between tank model of PzKpfw II Ausf. J and its hitbox
- Fixed game client failure when battle chat window is active