The 7v1 format is back!
Mad genius Max von Krieger's back—this time with his improved war machine, the menacing Blitzträger auf E 110. The Harriers haven't wasted any time, either, and are poised to strike with three different vehicles, each with its own combat role and unique abilities. It's up to you to decide which side to fight on—and may the strongest win!
Episode 3 is coming!
The third Episode of the most exciting modes of this year! The 2021 edition features several notable adjustments, including a reworked Combat Reserves system, close integration with Battle Pass, and Tier IX vehicles are allowed in a trial format.
Salute Mission and Weekly Watcher Drops
- Oct. 1–31: WoT Salute Mission. Earn Consumables by completing our month-long special daily mission for WoT Salute members. ▲
- Oct. 1–31: Weekly Watcher Drops. Watch official World of Tanks streams on our Twitch Channel in exchange for free items added to your game account. The more consecutive weeks you watch, the more bonuses you earn for upkeeping your streak!
Add Tier X vehicles to your Garage!
Work up Tech Trees to earn Tier X titans with month-long On Track missions. October features a German heavy tank, Chinese light tank, and Soviet heavy tank.
- Sept. 20–Oct. 20 (ongoing): On Track to the Maus
- Oct. 5–Nov. 5: On Track to the WZ-132-1
- Oct. 20–Nov. 20: On Track to the IS-4 ▲
Specials in October
Slim pickings? Stay tuned for more offers available later in the month!
Earn sweet bonuses in special missions
- Oct. 1–4: ×3 XP & Missions
- Oct. 8–12: Canadian Thanksgiving
- Oct. 15–18: ×2 Crew XP & Special Missions
- Oct. 22–25: ×3 XP & Special Missions
- Oct. 29–Nov. 1: Halloween Weekend ▲