NOTICE FROM PREMIUM SHOP AUTHORITIES:
We finally found the illegal sale location!
When we arrived, however, the place was empty — looks like they were tipped off and cleared out. We hope things can return to normal.
In any case, the Black Market is closed!
Same Time, Same Place, Same Rules
Let me remind you how we do business on the Black Market. Read it carefully and don't make me repeat myself!
Rule Number 1: We set our meetings in your Garage only!
Forget about official points of sale. We do all the deals in your Garage — this is where you can find me.
Rule Number 2: First come, first served
With each lot you will find an indication of how many pieces of a particular offer are available. Some goods were carted off before you finally came upstairs? No hard feelings, pal, but this ain't the Premium Shop.
Rule Number 3: Only Gold and Credits!
If the price is indicated in Credits, then Gold is not accepted, and vice versa.
Rule Number 4: We need to wrap this up in seven (7) days
Time is of the essence, and we already have the heat on our tail. We only have seven (7) days for everything, so there's no time to chat. It's up to you to decide what to buy or not before they shut everything down.
Rule Number 5: We're free to do whatever we want, whenever we want
We set the rules for this game. Not to your liking? I think you know the way out! We reserve the right to introduce new rules whenever we want, so you’d better stay tuned!
Rule Number 6: Don't be greedy, and you’ll get the sweetest piece of the pie
Everyone wants a piece of the action on the Black Market, so I'm sure there's a nice profit to be made. So, from now on, we're introducing auctions, which allow you to set your own prices for the most popular lots. The bidding rules are pretty simple:
- You have eight (8) hours to make your bid.
- One lot with a minimum fixed price in one currency (Credits or Gold) and a limited number of offers is put up for auction.
- Make a bid that you’re willing to pay. After placing a bid, its amount will be debited from your account.
- Haggle and edit your bid as many times as you like.
- At the end of the auction, bids are frozen.
- The players whose bids are in the top N positions win (N might differ from auction to auction).
- Winners receive the desired lot, and all other participants’ bids are refunded.
Ladies and gentlemen, place your bids!
Your old friend, the Salesman.