Refer a Friend: The Recruitment Program
The Recruitment Program gives players an opportunity to invite friends to the game, team up with them, and play together. The Program is accessible to active World of Tanks players.
A player may become either a Recruiter or a Recruit. All Program participants have an opportunity to receive unique bonuses.
Players whose accounts have been blocked cannot participate in the Recruitment Program.
Who is a Recruiter?
A Recruiter is an inviter. A Recruiter can inspire new players to join the game as well as invite former players back to battle.
To take part in the Program as a Recruiter, you need to have a minimum of 100 battles fought, including at least one battle fought during the last 60 days.
A Recruiter can have no more than 50 recruits.
Who is a Recruit?
A Recruit is a player who has accepted an invitation to the game from a Recruiter. Potential Recruits include people who do not have an account in any of the Wargaming.net games, and former players who have been inactive for a while.
How to send an invitation
Invitations can be sent from the account management section on the Wargaming.net website. A Recruiter can view Recruit statistics both in the game and in the account management section.
Please note that only five (5) invitations are available per Recruiter. Recruiters can resend invitations to the same user if past invitations have expired, though no more than three times.
An invitation is restored if one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
- The invitee fights 10 battles.
- The invitee accepts an invitation sent by another player.
- The invitee does not accept an invitation within 7 days.
How to accept an invitation
- Newcomers must follow a link in the invitation email and create an account using the registration form.
- Inactive players must follow a link in the invitation email and login into the game within the next 7 days after receipt of the invitation email.
What bonuses are available?
Both a Recruiter and a Recruit can earn various rewards and bonuses if:
- They play in the same Platoon.
- They win battles.
- Both are among the team’s top 10 in experience earned.
If these requirements are fulfilled:
- The experience earned by Recruits goes to the Recruiter’s experience pool, where it accumulates.
- Both the Recruiter and the Recruit receive additional experience. The program provides a range of experience multipliers. The multipliers are applied until the recruit brings 350,000 experience to the Recruiter’s experience pool.
- x3 – during the first 24 hours after the time of the Recruiter and Recruit’s first battle in the same Platoon in Random Battle mode.
- x2 – during the next 7 days.
- x1.5 – until the recruit brings 350,000 experience to the pool.
- x1 – from the moment 350,000 experience are added to the pool by the recruit, but after the x3 and x2 multipliers expire. After this requirement is fulfilled, the experience earned by the recruit will keep accumulating in the Recruiter’s experience pool.
The experience multiplier stacks with other multipliers (e.g., Premium Account bonus), but it does not stack with the bonuses from other active events.
Recruiters receive additional rewards for teaming up and playing together with their recruits. The reward is determined by the amount of experience in the pool, as follows:
XP in Pool
Crew member: Loader
Crew member: Driver
Crew member: Gunner
Crew member: Commander
In this way, Recruiters can put together a trained tank crew. Each crew member will have enough free experience to master 2 perks or skills.
The recruiter will also receive a Т95Е2 tank without a crew in reward if one of the new players invited by this recruiter purchases a tier X vehicle. This will not affect the other bonuses. However, it must be pointed out that after the amount of experience in the pool reaches 1,000,000, the recruiter will receive only a Commander for his crew.
The Т95Е2 is a unique tank and it gives the following bonuses:
- 50% more crew experience
- “Elite” status, allowing the player earn more free experience
- the option to assign crew members from the same vehicle type without any penalties or retraining
- the option to accelerate crew training beginning with the first battle
Now you can help test the Refer a Friend: Recruitment Program while earning additional Experience and rewards!
Please be aware that in order for a Recruiter to receive the T95E2, the recruit must either:
- Be an entirely brand new player ( zero battles played), and purchase their first Tier X vehicle
- Platoon with the Recruiter to gain a total of 1,000,000 Experience