Ultimate Conquest: Absolute Power 2 is the second World of Tanks clan tournament of its kind. This clan tournament offers a gameplay experience similar to the original Tank Company format, while also providing clans an exclusive opportunity to battle.
Please be sure to read all rules for the tournament prior to submitting your team; teams that do not follow the rules will not be accepted, and may be excluded from future clan tournaments.
Absolute Power 2
Team & Tier Limit Rules
- There are no tank-specific tier limits for this tournament. Teams are limited to a maximum total of 90 tier points.
- Each team may have up to 16 team members, including reserves
- Teams must include the tag of the clan they represent in brackets after their team name, example "Wargaming R Us [WGA]"
- Clans may enter multiple teams
- Each team may have no more than six non-clan members on their team
- The winner of each round will be determined as the first to three victories
- The standard battle mode will be used for this tournament
The full schedule will be provided at the close of registration, once the final team count has been determined. Rounds will begin at 19:30PM PST (22:30PM EST, 03:30 UTC) each scheduled day.
- Round 1 : February 11, 2013 @ 6:00PM PST (02:00UTC on Feb. 12)
- Round 2 : February 12, 2013 @ 6:00PM PST (02:00UTC on Feb. 13)
- Round 3 : February 13, 2013 @ 6:00PM PST (00:00UTC on Feb. 14)
- Remainder of schedule TBA after registration is closed.
The following prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team*, including reserves.
- First place: 15,000
- *All members of clan represented by the first place team will receive 1,000
- Second place: 9,000
- Third place: 5,000
- Fourth place: 3,000
- Fifth-Eighth place: 1,000
- Ninth-Sixteenth: 500
The map used for Absolute Power 2 will be: Mines