Your account has been blocked. Your account has been blocked till .
The 7.0 update has been released for the North American region.
You can download the game client following the present links:
All users having had premium accounts during the start of the maintenance have their premiums compensated for a day since 21:00 PST, December 13th.
Main changes implemented with the update v.7.0:
- Implemented several game clusters (multicluster technology).
- Added the camouflage feature. Camo purchase and its mounting are available in the game section ‘Appearance’.
- Added levels of tank companies varied by tier: up to tier 4, up to tier 6, up to tier 8 and up to tier 10 (including tier 10). Implemented tier limits for SPGs, LTs, and TDs in up to tier 4, up to tier 6 and up to tier 8 battles.
- Added the complaint system. You can choose the complaint type while in battle by right-clicking on the player's nickname shown in the pop-up context menu.
- Added a test system for recording and replaying battles. A ‘Record battle to replay’ setting saves battle videos in ‘Replays’ folder.
The new content implemented with the update:
- Added new maps – Swamp and Fjords.
- Fixed multiple bugs in tank models.
- Fixed multiple bugs, blockings and jam-ups on the majority of maps.
- Added animated birds on several maps.
The list of all changes between update 6.7 and update 7.0 can be found on the In Development page of the portal.
We draw your attention to the fact that the camouflage purchased with gold or with credits is mounted single time on a tank: when you purchase a new camouflage, the previous one (which is placed on a tank) is not saved.