Original Story (updated 2/19 to remove times and dates as they are no longer applicable): Stage II of our Rise of the Americas tournament will be starting on February 20th. We'll be opening up the next major portion of the North American map, allowing you to start playing your tier VI tanks. Below you'll find complete details about this tournament, including start times and rules.
- The eastern provinces from Stage I will have a "Prime Time" start of 17:00 PST.
- The central provinces from Stage II will have a "Prime Time" of 18:00 PST.
- The western provinces from Stage III will have a "Prime Time" of 19:00 PST.
- The EU and Africa maps will be opened with normal landing zones, following all normal CW rules until the end of the Rise of the Americas event.
- Moving from west to east the "Prime Times" will be 17:00 PST, 16:00 PST, 15:00 PST, and 14:00 PST.
- Clans can land in North America, Europe, and Africa; they can land on any region.
- Clans can apply for landing using the amount of chips available to them. No other restrictions will be implemented in regards to how many landing tournaments a single clan can apply for.
Area II Landing Tournaments on February 20th
- All Clan Wars map are currently up
- All Area II provinces are currently landing zones.
- The following landing zones will be turned off:
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Highlands, Missouri
- Shreveport, Louisiana
- The blue arrows will not show up for all the landing zones. Be sure to click on the province you want to land on and then find the “Land” button and click it to apply for landing.
- A tier I - VI restriction stays in place for the duration of Stage II for the whole North American region.
- Landing tournaments are limited to 64 clans each. Each hour, the number of slots taken will be updated. If the limit is exceeded within the span of one turn (before the number of slots is updated), the remaining slots will be filled at random from clans making a landing application.
- If you apply for a landing and the 64 slots for the Rise of the Americas tournament are full, and you do not participate in a battle, your chips will be moved into reserve before February 21st.
Area II Clan Wars Continues on February 21st
- All of Clan Wars goes down from 01:00 PST to 02:00 PST on February 21, 2013.
- Chips will not be refunded and will reactivate according to normal Clan Wars rules.
- Area II provinces revert to standard provinces, along with what will be their active landing zones, allowing other clans to apply for landing. The following provinces will be available for landing:
- Peco, Texas
- Oil Fields, North Dakota
- Butte, Montana
- Pueblo, New Mexico
- Chip and headquarters placement will follow regular Clan Wars mechanics for the remainder of Stage II.
- We'll provide details for Stage III in a separate article.
- San Antonio, TX "Messed With Texas"
- Missouri Plateau, South Dakota " Rushmore, Cap Fast"
- Big Horn, Wyoming "Butting Heads"
- Front Range, Colorado "Mile High Ranger"
If you hold one of the four listed provinces at the end of the entire Rise of the Americas event once all stages are complete, and you hold additional provinces, you'll earn 50,000 for each province you own excluding the four listed above.
- For example: If you hold San Antonio, TX and four other provinces, you'll receive the Messed With Texas medal with 4 x 50,000 = 200,000 in your Clan Treasury.
In addition, if you hold land at the end of the Rise of the Americas event (once all stages are complete) that does not include one of the four provinces listed above you'll receive 10,000 in your Clan Treasury per province.
- For example: If you hold four provinces at the end of the Rise of the Americas event and none of them are the four provinces listed above, you'll receive 4 x 10,000 = 40,000 in your Clan Treasury.