[Updated] The public test server is once again available.
The second iteration of the 8.1 Public Test server has been laucnhed today.
Please note that clans were not integrated into the test server; nevertheless, they operate as usual on the main server.
To participate in the test you need to do the following steps:
- Copy the game client to the separate folder
- Install a small launcher update found here (8,74 МB)
- Update the game via launcher 4.1 Gb approximately
Note: if you have already installed the Public Test game client the launcher will update it to the Public Test 8.1 version 2 automatically (~100Mb)
Please, keep mind certain special features of the public test server:
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- For the second iteration all test accounts will receive a one time crediting of:
- 100,000,000 Free XP
- 100,000,000 Credits
- 20,000 gold
- Progress won't be transferred to the main NA server.
- Credits and experience rates will not be increased for this test.
Scheduled server restarts:
W.o.T. Common Test1 cluster - 10:00 PM PDT (05:00 UTC) daily. Average duration will be around ~25 minutes.
We draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks. The details of the v.8.1 update public test can be discussed in a special forum section. Bugs related to the 8.1 public test should be posted in this special sub-forum.
Preliminary list of changes of 8.1 test version 1 as compared with 8.1 version 2:
Table of Contents:
- Fixed poor visibility of the projectile when firing in the sniper mode.
- Inscriptions on USSR tanks were reworked for better visibility and entertaining.
- Inscriptions of all nations were reworked to be readable from a distance.
- Fixed emblem: added Myanmar flag, corrected description for Taiwan flag.
- Characteristics were re-configured for the majority of British vehicles.
- Costs of British vehicles were re-configured (profitability and repair costs are still in progress).
- Adjusted matchmaking and battle tiers for the British tanks.
- Fixed names of some modules for the British tanks.
- Fixed bugs of Т110Е5 and AMX 50 120 emblems.
- Clarified terms for receiving the award "Sentinel."
- Fixed some bugs and improvements were made for the maps, reworked in 8.1 for the new render: El-Haluf, Abbey, Dragon Ridge, Province.
- Fixed some minor bugs on maps: Fisherman's Bay, Airfield, Ruinberg.
- Fixed incorrect brightness of effects (too dark or too light) on some maps.
- Fixed hanging up of the camera when giving a command in the Radial Menu.
- Fixed incorrect conversion in credits when buying large amounts of "gold" projectiles for credits.
- Fixed battle replay is not ending when the battle is over.
- Fixed inability to resume battle recording after turning it on/off.
- Fixed the missing skill training percentage when choosing a crew member.
- Fixed rare "hang" of the game at start of battle.
- Fixed rare "hang" of the game when exiting to hangar.