In honor of the the M40’s first production on July 28th 1944, we have created this Most Valuable Player challenge for you to test your wits and skills. You must use the M40/43 artillery.
This contest starts tomorrow, Friday July 27th at 12:01 AM PDT (7:01 AM UTC), and ends Sunday, July 29th, at 11:59 PM PDT (6:59 AM UTC Monday). Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out.
Winner is determined by the most destroyed vehicles by the M40/43 a single game, with your base XP score used as a tie breaker.
When you send in your submission, please also add the amount of XP you earned for that battle. This will be used as a tie breaker.
- Double XP: divide your total XP by 2 (if your battle is the first victory of the day) and then:
- Premium accounts: divide your total XP by 15
- Standard accounts: divide your total XP by 10
Your battle needs to be done between now and the end of the contest. Only random battles allowed, no tank companies or clan wars. Platoons are acceptable also.
What to send in:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your game name in the email
- Add: MVP M40/43in the subject of the email
- Calculate your base XP score and add that in your email
- A screenshot of the end of battle window (preferable) or the replay file of the battle you are submitting (can be found in /games/World_of_Tanks/Replays). To activate replays: In game, go to your Settings, in the Game tab, and you'll see towards the bottom left "Enable Battle Recording." Check that and your games will be automatically saved in the Replay folder within the World of Tanks Game file.
- One screenshot of the garage after your battle, showing the garage pop up with the XP gain, achievements, date of the battle and time (do not crop this image as that immediately disqualifies you).
- 1st place: 8000
- 2nd place: 6000
- 3rd place: 4000
- 4th place: 2000
- 5th place: 1000
You have until Monday, July 30, 11:59 PM PDT (6:59 AM UTC Tuesday) to submit your battle by email, so use your time wisely.