We are pleased to announce the 7.5 public test.
Please note that clans were not integrated into the test server; nevertheless, they operate as usual on the main server.
Please note that the public test server will have one clusters, which will go through a restart every other day at 6:00 UTC with the downtime of 2-3 minutes.
The World of Tanks development team is pleased to give all of our players the opportunity to participate in the update 7.5 mass test. The update will be released in the near future, and we would like your feedback on the latest build.
During this test a special World of Tanks update v. 7.5 will be available for playing on test servers only. The estimated end date of 7.5 test is July 19, 2012.
To participate in the test you need to do the following steps:
1. Copy the game client to the separate folder:
2. Install a small launcher update in it (665Kb)
Attention! Please, install the test game launcher in a different folder, other than the current game client version! Also switch off the game client before installing the update. Only players who have registered prior to 0:00 UTC July 10, 2012, can login the test server.
3. Update the game via launcher. Update has size of 352Mb approximately.
Please, keep mind certain special features of the public test server:
We draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks. The details of the v.7.5 update public test can be discussed in a special forum section. Bugs related to the 7.5 public test should be posted in this special sub-forum.
- Added 3 new maps: Seaport, Highway, Quiet Beach.
- Added new tier X medium tanks: Е-50 Ausf.M, Т-62А, M48A1
- Added new tier V french light tank ELC AMX
- Added new tier VIII German tank destroyer JagdPanther II
- French light and medium tanks AMX 12t, AMX 13 75, AMX 13 90, Lorraine 40t, Bat Chatillon 25t moved 1 tier up
- Added new tier X tank destroyers: JagdPz E-100, Объект 268, AMX 50 Foch 155, T110E3, T110E4
- Rebalanced DickerMax & SuperPershing premium tanks
- Credit income and repair cost rebalanced for some tanks
- Reworked Matchmaking for the majority of vehicles, players now shouldn’t see tanks 2 Tier's higher or lower their own.
- All experience from elite Ferdinand transferred to JagdTiger
- Rebalanced tier II & III tank destroyers
- Based on statistics results, we've rebalanced (mainly nerfed) some parameters of French TD's and SPG's added in 7.4.
- Based on statistics results, we've rebalanced (mainly buffed) some parameters of the second USSR Heavy Tank line: Т-150, КV-3, КV-4, SТ-1, IS-4.
- Based on statistics results, we've rebalanced(mainly buffed) some parameters of Tier 10 German Heavy Tank line: E-100 и Maus.
- Because of the introduction of Tier 10 Medium tanks, the following Tier 9 vehicles were rebalanced: E-50, M46 Patton, Т-54.
- Fixed icon of AMX 105 AM French SPG .
- Fixed the name and parameter's for top suspension of Lorraine 155 51 French SPG.
- Reworked 'ZigZag' camouflage pattern on M18 Hellcat USA TD;
- Fixed impossibility to buy а M24 Chaffee stock engine after selling it
- Fixed some errors in the visual models of the following vehicles: AMX AC Mle 1948, ARL 44, IS-8.
- Changed IS-8 armouring;
- Fixed errors in armouring of AMX 50 Foch TD.
- Fixed errors in armouring of Somua Sau 40 TD.
- Rebalanced some soviet medium tanks and tank destroyers:
- Т-28: F-30 gun removed, tank rebalanced
- Т-34-85: 100мм D10T gun removed, 85мм D5T-85BM gun improved, V-54K engine added.
- Т-43: 100мм D10T gun removed, 85мм D5T-85BM gun improved, V-54K engine added.
- КV-13 rebalanced
- SU-85: 107мм ZiS-6S gun removed, 85мм D-5S-85BM added, tank rebalanced.
- Reworked mechanics for shell-shock crew damage with High-Explosive rounds
- In the case of hitting an Internal Module, if the Armour was penetrated, it will still deal damage
- Fixed the 'We hit them hard' audio in the cases of setting an enemy tank on fire.
- Fixed a game crash when leaving a battle to garage.
- Game Client now uses the new 'Vivox' library for voice chat's.
- Fixed the density of some bushes which influenced camouflage level.
- Fixed the unavailability of the WoT symbol on the white banner in 'Encounter' battle mode.
- Fixed some rare cases of not removing the training room chat once the room gets dismissed.
- Added and reworked some battle hints.
- Fixed the incorrect display of login screen when quickly pressing enter after the client loads.
- Reworked the hint pop-up text on some buttons in replays;
- Added the restoration of XP in XP exchange window once clicking on vehicle check-box;
- Fixed the damaged modules display of ally vehicle's in 'postmortem' mode while watching him playing.
- Fixed suspension repairing option for 'Ctrl + LMB' click on the image.
- Fixed the disparity between the actual state of the scrolling buttons and their display in 'carousel' of chat channels;
- Fixed platoon window to remember it's position when re-opened after being moved then closed in hangar;
- Some additions were made to the battle hints that pops up when pressing 'F1' in battle.
- Fixed some names of tanks being cut off in the battle loading screen;
- Fixed the placement of the vehicle icons in historical text.
- Added a PA notification of compensation for extended server maintenance's.
- Slightly changed mini-map icons colours;
- Fixed the description and conditions of obtaining Fadin's medal;
- Fixed some errors in chat filter;
- Fixed the display of durability marker over tanks with all crew wounded;
- Fixed the way 'Attention to sector X' works with max scaled mini-maps
- Fixed the pop-up text for mastery badges;
- Fixed the changing of marker colours when switching 'alternative colour scheme' on and off;
- Fixed the way alternative colour schemes work in Training rooms
- Fixed the description for 'Master' mastery badges;
- Fixed the description of some crew skills and perks;
- Fixed some errors in the training interface.
- Fixed some places on 'Widepark' where tanks would get stuck.
- On Airfield 'planes in the sky' environment effect added;