A Platoon is a small group of players who can enter battles together. Any World of Tanks player can create a Platoon of two to three players.
To form a Platoon, follow the steps described below:
- Open the special menu, under the red Battle button.
- Choose the Platoon option:
After you have created the Platoon, you'll see two special windows in your garage: Invite to Platoon and Platoon.
- The first window will list all of your friends who are currently in game. Choose whom you want to invite to your Platoon by clicking on their name, and then on the single arrow.
- Your friend will get a invite notification in a special window in the left bottom (Invitation Channel). To confirm joining the Platoon, you need to click the respective invitation:
Note! You can limit the list of those who can invite you to a Platoon. What you need to dois go to World of Tanks settings, and in the Game section, tick the box in front of “Accept invitations only from players in friends list.” Then click OK at the bottom of the window:
- When the player is added to the Platoon, the window of invitations can be closed.
- To appear on World of Tanks battlefields as part of a Platoon, simply choose the vehicle you prefer from your garage, click Ready in the Platoon window and wait until your friend confirms their readiness:
- Once all the steps are performed and everything is set up, press Battle and show what your well-organized Platoon can do on the battlefield!